Hair loss is the most common problem among girls nowadays. As hairs are regarded as an important asset to enhance one’s physical appearance, thats why balding or thinning hair is the scariest problem, many want to rectify as soon as possibl.
A few common factors contributing to thin and weak hair are excessive emotional or physical stress, hormonal imbalances, pollution, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, poor hair care routine and heredity.
Today, we are going to suggest ways to get thicker and stronger hairs. The changes would start reflecting within a week, if these ways followed strictly :
- Apply 2 eggs on wet hair & allow them to sit for 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with lukewarm water & shampoo.
- One more option is to mix together one egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of any hair oil and 2 tablespoons of water. Use the mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly.
2. Olive Oil
- Massage hair & scalp with warm olive oil & leave them for 30 to 45 minutes. Rinse it out thoroughly. Then wash using shampoo.
- You can also mix olive oil with honey. Apply this mixture. Leave for min. 30 minutes and then wash the hairs.
Avocado can be used to get thicker, stronger hairs. It moisturizes & adds body to the hairs. This fruit contains Vitamin-E, that contributes to overall health of our hair shaft.
- Make mixture of 1 mashed avocado, 1 mashed banana & single tablespoon of olive oil. Start massaging it on scalp. Then leave mixture on hairs for 30 minutes. This will help nutrients to get absorbed by scalp. Finally, rinse it out & wash your hairs using shampoo.Avocado can be used to get thicker, stronger hairs. It moisturizes & adds body to the hairs. This fruit contains Vitamin-E, that contributes to overall health of our hair shaft.
- Make mixture of 1 mashed avocado, 1 mashed banana & single tablespoon of olive oil. Start massaging it on scalp. Then leave mixture on hairs for 30 minutes. This will help nutrients to get absorbed by scalp. Finally, rinse it out & wash your hairs using shampoo.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds can be used to keep away hair loss & enjoy healthy hair growth.
- Soak 2 to 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for approx 8 to 10 hours. Grind the soaked seeds to make a smooth fine paste. Apply this paste on hairs & scalp. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Then wash hairs with lukewarm water. When this procedure is done weekly on regular basis, will prevent dry scalp & help you enjoy stronger, thicker hair.
5. Indian Gooseberry
- Mix single tablespoon of Indian gooseberry (or amla powder) in double tablespoons of coconut oil. Heat them until boiling. Strain the oil & then massage it on your scalp before going to bed once or twice every night for 1 week. The next morning, shampoo hairs as usual.
- You can also take Indian gooseberry fruit & its extract as dietary supplement for healthy and thicker hairs.
6. Aloe Vera
Another popular ingredient is aloe vera to get thicker and stronger hairs, thanks to its moisturizing quality. It also helps to restore the pH balance of hair scalp.
- Extract gel from single or double aloe vera leaves & then rub same onto your scalp. Allow it to sit for approx half hour before rinsing your hairs with lukewarm water. Try this 1 or 2 times a week on regular basis.
For more easy ways to get thicker & stronger hairs, please check video below :