Hakeem Syed Abdul Ghaffar Agha is a very popular herbalist in Pakistan and he is the Chairman and founder of Agha Herbal and also he is a herbal media presenter in Pakistan.
He comes in different morning shows on TV channels daily and solves many skin related problem of different peoples. He has introduced many herbal beauty products as well which are available in the market.
So today in this article Homemade Face Masks By Hakeem Abdul Ghaffar Agha, we are sharing some of his beauty tips. These beauty tips have no side effects and they will improve your skin tone, color and glow. All the ingredients used in these homemade face masks are 100% natural with no side effects and they are easily available.
Tomato Mask For Oily Skin:
- Tomato paste (1 tsp)
- Fuller’s earth – multani mitti (1 tsp)
Mix both ingredients and apply on your face. When your face becomes dry then wash off with normal water.
Mint Mask For Dry Skin:
- Yogurt (1 tbsp)
- Fuller’s earth – multani mitti (1 tbsp)
- Mint powder (1tsp)
- Tomato pulp (1 tsp)
- Dip mint powder and fuller’s earth and in yogurt for 30 minutes. Now add tomato pulp in it and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and wash off after 15 minutes.
- Grapefruit pulp (2 tbsp)
- Yogurt (1tbsp)
- Turmeric powder (1 pinch)
- Barely corn – jo ka atta (1 tsp)
Mix all the above ingredients well and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and wash off after 20 to 25 minutes.